Monday, December 03, 2007

Flight Insurance


Looks like we have one more adventure to go. We'll probably we heading down to Zomba. Reminds me that I need to contact the Africycle guys (can someone email them and get them to contact me as I don't have their address). We'll stick around there for a couple days, head to Blantyre, the largest city in Malawi, and then take a bus from there to Harare passing through Tete, Mozambique. We might even be able to use our Portuguese. We'll see how that all works out. I guess that's a word of advice to all you off-the-seat-of-your-pants travellers out there who would wish to change their tickets later on. Buy flight insurance.
Much love from the warm heart of Africa
Michael

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we love you guys and can't wait to see you soon...hope your added adventure is worth it.

-steve and stacy

December 04, 2007 12:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! and the bedbugs seem to be gone.

yay!!!

December 04, 2007 12:13 a.m.  
Blogger vanderherberg@gmail.com said...

Do you need a couch? Maybe I can send out another ad.

Michael

December 05, 2007 2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home