Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day on the Town

Steve and Kathy and the Family have gone on a four day safari and have left Michael and I to our own devices. So we have been exploring and wandering and taking lots of breaks cause it's REALLY hot...I'm sure you all feel bad for us.

Please pray that we figure out how to get from here to Harare and home as this has been on my mind a lot. I know that God will take care of it and that I need not worry... but you know how it is. It would be nice to know that you all are praying as well.

We love you all and will see you in a month!!

Andrea

2 Comments:

Blogger Fungineer said...

Ptbo is covered in a white blanket right now. It's snowing/freezing raining.
I just thought you should know, as you take another break from the heat.

November 22, 2007 3:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear from you Angie. I'm sure that everything will work out just fine even if it is not how you planned. I miss you guys. I look forward to seeing you and spending some of Christmas with you. It's so beautiful here since things are covered in a blanket of snow. I am happy to hear that you are having such a great experience and finding opportunities to serve.
Thanks for being beautifully wonderful.
Love,
Katie

November 23, 2007 1:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home