Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life motto

Do your best and knock on a lot of doors. Whatever you do, whether you enjoy it or not, do your best at it. Walk in the light by not being deceitful. Wear your heart on your sleeve and love one another. Pursue new opportunities everyday based upon the means that you have and the skills that God has given you. God will be the one that opens doors and closes others. If you simply do your best where you're at, live a simple life by choosing to love other people, and pursue the dreams that God has placed in your heart; you'll find yourself where you're intended to be, loving the people you're intended to love, and living the life you're intended to live. And be content to have a few doors closed in your face along the way, knowing that when people say 'fate', I hear 'God chuckling at us from upstairs'.

Have a good day. I guess because where I am at in life and my current train of thought I am writing this more for myself than anyone. And one other thing. Frisbee Fridays at the Silver Bean at 7:00 PM.

Michael

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Micheal. Thank you.
P.S. good work with the ducklings- I can picture it now! :)

May 16, 2008 5:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home