Monday, April 21, 2008

She's coming home!

Ladies and gentlemen, my beautiful wife will be returning to Canada, and specifically Toronto, this Tuesday evening at 9:30 PM. This past two and a half weeks have been tough. I have missed her more than I ever have in my life. Thankfully, the weather has warmed up because I was quite cold in bed at the beginning of the month. And I am thankful to have friends, not so much for their friendship at this point, but more to distract me enough while Andrea was away. To my sweetheart Andrea, I love you so much. Come home safely I pray, in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that answers my question...Andrea I left you a voicemail the other day-I thought you were home! :)
Melody

April 22, 2008 11:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home