Friday, January 06, 2006

So this is what I do here.


Wednesday was an incredible day. I spent a long time at the worship centre just praising God and loving him. There were a few moments where I was on my knees weeping in his presence. At these moments, the presence of God was so strong that I felt him envelope me, surround me, and completely overtake me by his love. Like having a hundered pin-pricks of electricity suddenly shoot off around your body, like having a flame of fire on top of your head, like sitting beneath a mighty waterfall, it was the presence of God. And I know that this is why Andrea and I are really here. Andrea's learning Portuguese so quickly, I'm learning a bit of guitar, and we're having a lot of fun hanging out with the people of the ministry, but we're here for a purpose. To be completely immersed in, and transformed by the presence of God. His love, his power, his grace, all overwhelming yet simple enough for a child to know. It is for freedom, that he's set us free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home