Tuesday, December 06, 2005


So I shaved my head the other week and I've been a bit hesitant to say why. At the House of David, God has been doing a lot of really awesome things. Lately, he has been speaking to us about sonship, living simple lives, and humility. As an act of humility, many of the ministry felt led to shave their heads. Weird... definitely. That's why I've been hesitant to share this photo. However, God has been teaching us so much and it was a simple way to say that I am responding to his teaching. I'm just glad God didn't ask the same of Andrea. So... I am a son of God, he has called me to live a simple life, and he has asked me to be humble. All of which I am in need of. Thank you Jesus.

1 Comments:

Blogger blondel said...

Well I don't know about humility...you look kinda hot with a shaved head. But then you just plain look kinda hot.
-carlo-

December 06, 2005 7:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home